Skip to main content
- The organisers retain the absolute and undisputed right to refuse any entry.
- Minimum age on race day is 12 years old.
- Swimmers under 16 years of age must wear a wet suit.
- Swimmers under 16 years of age must have signed consent of parent or guardian.
- The Safety Officer has ultimate, full and sole responsibility regarding decisions about safety of competitors. Instructions from the Safety Officer must be adhered to immediately.
- Entrants swimming at a pace less than 30 minutes per kilometer may be withdrawn from the event by the Safety Officer and returned by boat.